If you're looking for the best exercises to burn belly fat, you've come to the right place. Belly fat can be the most frustrating area to lose fat, and it's usually the last to go.
You'll find many people in the gym today focusing their workouts on losing stubborn belly fat. Belly fat is not only uncomfortable, but also very bad for your health. Belly fat can not only make you feel insecure, but it's also linked to serious chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and even some cancers.
win yoursflat stomachYou should be proud of that. But those with belly fat know how stubborn it can be to get rid of it. Crunches and crunches will add some muscle to the abs, but they won't burn belly fat because spot reduction doesn't work very well.
It's frustrating to find out which exercises actually work to get rid of belly fat. Even aerobic exercise, such as walking and jogging in the neighborhood, does not bring the desired results. With the following exercises to burn belly fat, you are on your way to a toned and flat stomach.
Continue to discover the top 10 exercises you can do today to burn belly fat faster.
Punctual training does not work, and all the tables in the world do not help to eliminate abdominal fat. You can even do abdominal exercises to tone the area. But don't expect excess fat to flake off your stomach in the process. You should use other more effective methods to burn belly fat.
This study found that six weeks of abdominal training had no effect on a participant's waist circumference or the amount of fat on their abdomen. There are different types of abdominal fat, classified as subcutaneous and visceral (1).
Subcutaneous fat is the fat just under the skin that you can pinch with your fingers. Visceral abdominal fat is the type that accumulates around the stomach and organs. This is the dangerous kind linked to heart disease, diabetes, and some cancers (2,3).
To get rid of belly fat completely, you need to get rid of these two types of belly fat. You can't have a flat stomach if you have one or the other.
If you only have a little belly fat, it's usually subcutaneous (the least dangerous). But if you have a lot of belly fat, you probably have subcutaneous and visceral belly fat. Either way, you should get rid of both types to flatten your tummy.
But doing more cardio won't be the answer if your goal is to burn belly fat. Weight loss will only get you part of the way, but it won't be the solution to getting rid of those last few stubborn pounds of belly fat.
Why You Won't Lose Belly Fat
The usual reason why people don't burn belly fat is because they are only focused on weight loss. If you're just losing weight, you're also losing muscle mass, which doesn't change your body fat percentage.
When most are trying to get rid of their belly, they mainly focus on aerobic exercises like running, walking, cycling, etc. And that's fine too, but it won't move the needle when it comes to improving your body composition. Your body composition is your ratio of muscle to fat.
When you lose weight, your muscle mass will also decrease unless you do strength training. This can make you"lean fat.” It's when you look skinny but actually have a lot of body fat. That's why you see some people who look skinny but actually still have a big belly.
The best way to lose belly fat through exercise is to focus on exercises that burn the most calories and add lean muscle mass. If you only do aerobic exercise, it will be very difficult. You should at least add these belly fat burning exercises too.
Your diet also plays an important role in getting rid of belly fat. There is a saying among us coaches: "You can't train on a bad diet." The best method I have found to get rid of stubborn belly fat is to use a combination ofintermittent fastingand ketocycling. Simply fast for 12 to 16 hours in the morning, starting after your last meal the night before. Then take MCTs, which convert to ketones and signal your body to start burning fat for fuel. The most efficient MCTs you can get are thereincrease keto.
BioTrust Keto Elevate
Supportmany of the ketoBenefits related to the increase in ketone bodies and rapid support,ButWithout the hassle of going keto...
- 3 times better than coconut oil, butter or MCTs
- high energy level
- Reduced cravings and appetite.
- graceful aging
- healthy metabolism
- Increased mental clarity and focus.
- Increased physical performance and recovery
Get it now (51% discount)
How to lose belly fat with exercise
High Intensity Interval Training(HIIT) exercisesthey are a much more effective way to combat abdominal fat. Studies have found it to be more effective for burning belly fat (4). It also increases your heart rate and increases overall fat burning.
This meta-analysis does notobesity magazinefound that high-intensity interval training is more effectivelose belly fat(5). The following exercises are effective in burning belly fat as cause and effect on your body.
This is when your body continues to burn fat even after you exercise. This allows you to burn more fat not only on your stomach but also on the rest of your body.
It is known as EPOC, also known as excessive post-workout oxygen consumption. Studies have found that it can cause your body to burn fat for up to 48 hours after you stop exercising (6).
Traditional slow cardio is not the best way to burn belly fat. Instead, use high-intensity training in conjunction with the following exercises. Traditional cardio works well for losing visceral abdominal fat, but the following methods are much more effective (7).
Be sure to stay consistent with the following exercises to ensure you keep your belly fat off. This study found that those who continued to exercise better were unable to regain the belly fat they had lost (8). Consistency is the key!
With the following exercises, you will discover that they use resistance with weights in combination with cardiovascular exercises. You will be challenging multiple muscle groups in your body while increasing your heart rate.
To get rid of belly fat fast, you need to increase the intensity of your exercises. The belly-burning exercises below will do the trick.
10 best exercises to lose abdominal fat
- Begin the standing position. Squat down until your hand touches the ground in front of your toes.
- From the pushup position, quickly kick your feet back as you lower your chest to the ground.
- Push yourself back as you quickly shoot your knees back to the starting position. Then jump up and raise the dumbbells overhead.
- Take a kettlebell, which is a challenging weight for you, and place it between your legs where your toes are. Squat down, grab the kettlebell, and lift it off the ground. Put him in a standing position, keeping his back straight the whole time.
- Then lean slightly forward until your upper body reaches a 45° angle. Then, quickly push your hips forward to drive the kettlebell up. As you lower the kettlebell, keep your back straight, abs tight, and repeat.
- If you don't have a kettlebell, you can use a heavy dumbbell. Hold one end and swing like a kettlebell.
- Begin in a push-up position with your hands under your shoulders and your body straight with your abs contracted. Quickly push your knees forward until they almost reach your elbows. Then quickly shoot your feet back to the starting position. This is a repeat.
- You can also use some waltzes under your feet to reduce the impact on your joints.
- Raise the treadmill to a 20- or 30-degree angle. Increase the treadmill until you get an 8/10 on your difficulty scale.
- Walk on the treadmill for 20 to 40 seconds before holding on to the handrails and pushing yourself to the side while you rest. When your rest time is up, get off the sides of the treadmill and start running again.
- Be careful when getting on and off as you could easily slip and injure yourself.
- Even better, you can find an open-air hill and hike up there. There is a local park near my house, I will run 10 times as fast as I can. It is the best abdominal fat burning workout you can do.
- Find a jump rope that's the right length so you won't easily hit your feet or shins while jumping.
- Jump off the ground so that your feet are 1 to 2 inches in the air. Swing the jump rope around to free your feet with each rotation around your body.
- Try jumping rope for one minute with a one minute break.
- Grab a pair of light dumbbells and slam them into the air above your head, across your body. Keep your abs contracted throughout the movement.
- You can also find a punching bag and hit it for 30 seconds. The job that involves repeatedly hitting a punching bag for 30 seconds is going to be a lot harder than you might think.
- You will be breathing hard and your heart will be racing after about 30 second beats.
- Find battle ropes that you can anchor to the wall so you can move them up and down quickly. While there are plenty of gyms that don't have battle ropes, more and more are becoming available.
- My favorite way to use battle ropes is to switch arms and do both at the same time. Make sure your knees are slightly bent during the movement. Lower the ropes from above the shoulder to the knee each time.
clean and press
- Find a barbell or a pair of dumbbells to use for this belly fat burning exercise. Start with the bar or dumbbells at your hips and lower them until they are just above your knees.
- Make sure to keep your back straight throughout the movement. Once you reach the top, your knees will pop in again and your hips will shoot forward. Raise your elbows when the bar or dumbbells reach your shoulder.
- Then continue and roll your elbows under to pick them up. Then press them over your head. Slowly lower them back to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
- Hold a kettlebell by the handles and you can use a heavy dumbbell at your sides. Place a large medicine ball or small box directly behind you as a marker for how deep to squat.
- Keeping your chest up, begin to lower your hips toward the floor in a squatting motion. As soon as your hips touch the box or medicine ball, stand up. As you stand up, press the kettlebell or dumbbell overhead. Then lower it to your chest before beginning the exercise again.
- Begin in a pushup position, keeping your back straight and your abs tight as if someone were about to kick you in the stomach.
- Begin to bring your right knee toward your left elbow. Then quickly bring it back to the starting position.
- As soon as you hit the ground, immediately move your left knee toward your right elbow. Repeat quickly.
What is the best exercise to lose belly fat?
Of all the exercises you can do to lose belly fat, the best are those that get your heart rate up, engage many muscle groups in your body, and are high intensity. Many of the exercises you'll find here will help you burn belly fat, but my favorites are burpees and manmakers.
How to burn abdominal fat fast?
If you want to burn belly fat fast, then you really need to watch your diet and do the exercises that you can find here. If you eat too much junk food and too many junk calories, there's nothing you can do about it.get rid of belly fat. But once you start cutting back on the number of calories you eat, in addition to the exercises above, you'll quickly be on your way to burning that belly fat.
The last word
It's definitely not real time, you'll know for sure when you arrive.get rid of hanging belly fat. It is arguably the most stubborn and problematic area to finally get rid of.
Spot reduction exercises are not very effective in burning belly fat. Losing weight through cardio is better than nothing, but getting rid of stubborn belly fat will be hard. You need high-intensity interval training with total-body movements.
You need to follow a proper nutrition plan like mine.Flat Stomach Formula System. Contains the nutrition plan to shed those last stubborn pounds on your stomach.
You must be consistent with the above exercises to get the results you want. it can be difficultGet rid of your stubborn abdominal greaseovernight. You didn't get to this place overnight.
Don't be afraid of the work and have a little patience if you trust the process. Sooner or later you will burn belly fat forever.
By following a proven diet along with the above exercises, you will get the flat stomach you want.
Josh Schlottman, CSCS CPT
Josh has a BA in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) from the American Council on Exercise. He worked as a strength and conditioning coach in high school and college. He has over 15 years of experience as a personal trainer and nutritionist. He is also the author ofThe flat stomach formula. She strives to provide inspiration and results for people to lead healthier lives through smart nutrition and exercise.
The best HIIT workouts to lose fat fastHow to Get Rid of Belly Fat (Quickly and Naturally)Top 11 Exercises To Lose Thigh Fat Fast (In One Week)